Hiring Right and Hiring Fast
As technologies evolve, business models change, customer demand changes, companies need to either acquire or internally develop new skills.
Recruitment is one of the ways to acquire new skills.
“I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies.”
Lawrence Bossidy, GE
Let's look at the various challenges in the recruitment process
- It takes a long time(~34 days) to recruit an employee. Delay in the recruitment process might also have prospective employees accept opportunities from competitors or other companies
- Experts from the company have to multi-task to support recruitment to help filter the resumes, have an initial discussion to filter the prospective employees, and detailed interview.
- Bias is created, if multiple team members are accessing the prospective employees and each has its own way to interview and access a candidate.
As Recruitment is an ongoing process in a company, these challenges are faced with every recruitment.
“Hire right, because the penalties of hiring wrong are huge.”
How can UAssess help to resolve the challenges?
- Industry-expert defined Role-based Template by skills and competencies, and level
- Objectively define the job description based on the project context
- Run the skill assessment remotely with proctoring
- Assess skills on business, leadership and technology skills
- Assessment of objective and subjective(video-based answers) so that the subjective answers can be reviewed
Let’s do a demo to help you to hire right and hire fast using UAssess skill-competency framework and assessment platform can assist to build customized assessments and can also seamless integrate the API to any of your hiring systems.